Conditions of participation
1. subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the lottery as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective raffle will be given in the e-mail or on the website, the Facebook page or Instagram page of Thankyoujane GmbH or
(2) The organiser of the competition is Thankyoujane GmbH, Meichelbeckstr. 23, 81545 Munich, Germany.
(3) By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The contest is not affiliated with, sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram.
(1) Eligible to participate in the competition are all persons who have reached the age of 18 and are resident in Germany. Excluded are employees of Thankyoujane GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives. The participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
(2) Eligible participants can enter the competition by following the instructions in the respective competition.
(4) Participation is possible until the date stated in the competition.
3. prizes and prize notification
(1) Among all eligible participants we will draw lots for the products mentioned in the respective raffle.
(2) The winners will be selected at random from all eligible participants within one week of the closing date for entries. The winners will be notified via Instagram or Facebook comment function or in a separate posting and requested to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified there, in which the personal data will be transmitted in full and in an orderly and truthful manner. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case we are entitled to carry out a replacement draw.
(3) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(4) The prize is neither transferable, nor can it be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate substitute prize. Such circumstances for which we are not responsible are, in particular, those which are the responsibility of the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the address given. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
4. granting of rights of use
If the conditions of participation include uploading a photo of the participant, the following applies:
(1) The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he/she expressly declares that he/she has the necessary rights to participate in the competition.
(2) The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and spatially unlimited but non-exclusive rights of use to the photo used by him:
- the right to store the photo on a server;
- the right to make the photo available to the public in whole or in part via Facebook and our websites (in particular www.thankyoujane.de);
- the right to use the photo to promote our products;
- the right to edit the photo, whereby the photo may not be distorted.
(3) When using the photo, we shall identify the author in a suitable manner, insofar as this is feasible in consideration of the specific form of use.
(4) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his name for advertising purposes.
5. liability and indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant shall indemnify us against claims of third parties of any kind resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney's fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant indemnifies Facebook or Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or if photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that may be considered glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading, or that otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently withdrawn.
7. early termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the lottery in whole or in part at any time, even without adherence to deadlines, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the lottery for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Instagram or Facebook).
8. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants if we process these ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and his or her other personal data within the framework of the legal provisions of the data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the execution of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the execution of the competition and then deleted.
The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at www.thankyoujane.de/de/datenschutz.
9. final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Any legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.